Instagram is one of the most used social media apps in the world. Every month 800 million people are active on Instagram. As we all know Instagram is a place where people like to share pictures of themself, their travels, food, cats, dogs etc. Some people have these beautiful feeds, where every picture matches with one another. If you’ve ever been jealous of these people, here are some tips that can help you achieve your dream feed:
- The first tip is to find inspiration for your theme. You can find inspiration on Pinterest, Tumblr, and on Instagram.
- After finding the inspiration for your feed, pick one filter and stick to it. If
you go on Pinterest you can find different filter combinations just search Vesco filter, then different formulas for creating a theme will show up.
- Start taking photos, go out with friends or even your siblings. While taking the photos good
lighting is the key. You don’t need an expensive camera to take good photos. Using your phone is more than enough.
- When the photos are done, you can start editing them. Apply the filter you’ve chosen and then you’re done! Two good apps for editing are Vesco and Airbrush.
- You can plan out your instagram using Unum or Preview, this way you can see what all the photos will look like together.
- The most important thing while creating a good Instagram feed is to have fun. Have fun taking the photos and enjoy the moment. Good pictures almost always come out better while you’re having fun and smiling.
All the photos in this article are taken from Pinterest.